Product Code : pro-putty-about
Surgispon® Putty widely utilized for fasten hemostasis for the hard to reach areas. It is easy to use & can be formed in any shape accordance to the application area and stops bleeding within 2 minutes. Our product complies with international quality standards and certified with GMP, ISO 13485 & CE 0434. It can be applied dry or as a paste that mixed with saline solution. Further, it can also used in several grades of viscosity or consistencies as per the requirements for better results on irregular structures like bone, etc. Besides, it is completely bio-degradable and can be degrade in less than 4 weeks. The offered product become first choice of the surgeons due to its excellent adaptability, flexibility and easy handling. Apart from this, the offered product is being exported in more than 40 countries.
- Easy handling
- Easy to apply on irregular structures
- Fasten resorption
- Highly comfortable for patient and can be left in situ
- Manufactured from 100% pharmaceutical gelatin
- Natural & safe
- No risk of encapsulation
- It has neutral pH and can be combined with drugs
- Stops bleeding faster & effectively
- Can be used dry or mix into paste
Why to use Surgispon® Putty?
- It has high flexibility as it can be applied in various grades of viscosity & consistencies just by varying the “powder/ﬂuid ratio”
- It is best suited for filling hard to reach areas such as fissures or cavities
- Ideal for neurosurgery
- It can be left in situ and ensures that it not increases the the risk of non-union of the sternum.
- It absorbs completely without leaving encapsulation or reside
- It can be formed into any shape and easily applied over crevices or sinuses
- It absorbs more efficiently and faster in less than 2 minutes as compare to the other materials
- It can be used dry or soaked with physiological solution to stop bleeding
- completely absorbed within 4 weeks.
Where to use :
- It is majorly utilized for craniotomy and sternotomy processes that includes irregular structures, fissures, cavities, etc. for controlling venous & arteriolar bleeding.