Surgical Anal Tampons
Product Code : pro-tampon-about
Surgispon® is widely utilized for haemorrhoid operations or surgery in vaginal, anal & rectal regions. It is made from extremely purified pharmaceutical gelatin foam of uniform consistency. Further, it is a gamma-sterilized absorbable haemostatic gelatin sponge for single use only. It has excellent blood absorption capacity of up-to 50 times of its own weight. Further, it is best suited for post operative haemostasis. Besides, it can be easily expelled and does not require any additional nursing intervention. Apart from this, it can applied on anal canal immediately after the operations of hemorrhoidal piles.
Benefits of SURGISPON® TAMPON
Surgispon® anal reduces post-operative pains effectively as compare to the other known forms of anal tampons.
- It helps for reducing the frequency of rectal bleeding.
- It can be easily expelled within 1 or 2 days.
- It has outstanding absorbing ability of up-to 50 times of its own weight.
- It help to increase hemostasis without increasing discomfort & pain.
- It is mainly utilized as a bearer for thrombin, haemostats glue & antibiotics.
- It saves time and cost of the rectal patients.
- It can easily attached to the bleeding tissues
- It is Bio-compatible
- It has a non-water-soluble properties
- It can be used dry or soaked with physiological solution as per the requirements.
Where to use :
- Anal fistula and fissures.
- Anorectal surgery - suitable for ease post operative haemostasis.
- Colorectal surgery
- Curettage and Hysterectomies
- Rectal prolapse
- Surgery for rectal cancer
How to use :
- For rectal and anal application, it can be used with the aid of proctoscope at the end of the surgical process.
- It can be applied as a dry cotton in the rima natis.
- It has an opening for flatus drain