Surgical Anal Tampons
Product Code : pro-tampon-about
Brand Name : SURGISPON® TAMPON
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 1.00 - 1.00 USD ($)
- 1 USD ($)
SURGISPON® ANAL TAMPON
Benefits / advantages
- Ideal for post operative haemostasis
- Capacity to absorb high blood
- Easy as well as painless tampon discharge
- Fast haemostasis in anorectal surgeries
- Surgispon® Tampon is offerd with an opening into which a flatus drain can be introduced
- Has the ability to absorb up to 50 times of its own weight.
- Efficiently increases hemostasis without increasing discomfort and pain.
- Surgispon® anal gelatine sponge liquefies speedily and is spontaneously expelled within 24 to 48 hours.
- Surgispon® anal aids in effectively reducing post-operative pains as compared to other known forms of anal tampons.
- The gelatin sponge application helps in saving up to 4 days of hospital stay for each rectal patient.
- The instant insertion of an absorbable hemostatic gelatin sponge assists in reducing the frequency of rectal bleeding.
- Utilized as a carrier for drugs like antibiotics, haemostats glue and thrombin.
- Attaches to the bleeding tissue
- Not harmful to living tissue
- Implantable and completely resorbable
- Not soluble in water
- Non allergenic
- Utilized dry or soaked with physiological solutionell adhering ability to the bleeding site
- Does not stick to gloves and surgical instruments
It is manufactured from supreme quality pharmaceutical gelatin foam which has neutral pH.
It is one time use & gamma sterilized absorbable haemostatic gelatin sponge.
It is utilized is utilized in haemorrhoid operations and other surgical procedures in the rectal, vaginal and anal regions.
Easier and painless tampon discharge. The surgispon do not require any additional nursing intervention as can be easily expelled at first bowel movement.Where to use
For achieving fast hemostasis in:
- Anal fistula and fissures.
- Anorectal surgery â suitable to better facilitate post operative haemostasis.
- Colorectal surgery.
- Curettage and Hysterectomies.
- Insertion into rectum after transrectal prostate needle biopsy, for haemostasis
- Rectal prolapse.
- Surgery for rectal cancer
How to use
- For rectal application?
- With the help of a proctoscope at the end of surgical procedure, introduction of dry anal tampon is done for anal and rectal surgery.
- Place dry gauze in the rima natis. With the aid of T bandage, the buttocks must be held together.
- Bacterial invasion assures rapid dissolution of the sponge which softens and removed by defecation.
- The Surgispon® Tampon is offered with an opening into which a flatus drain can be introduced.